- Its July and I am in jeans and a sweatshirt. Excuse me Summer but where did you go?
- Mom bought me a package of cinnamon raisin bagels today. Super dooper love.
- I got a new job as a Cashier at Carson's. So happy. Finally some spending money.
- There always seems to be a Harry Potter movie on. and Yes I always end up watching it.
- I'm excited to watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics tonight. I hate that the west coast is always the last to watch everything. I wish they would just air a live feed. but sadly they don't.
- I hate the face time app on my ipod. I wish i could delete it, but sadly its not allowed. However i can disable it so now my niece cant annoy me every five minutes wanting to face time.
- I'm just rambling away now. But yea.
Friday, July 27, 2012
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Coffee mug brownies are like crack.
ever since i found the recipe on pinterest and tested it, I have been addicted.
It's like i have to have one every night.
I'm probably going to gain like 20lbs.
I've added a few tweaks to it though, because i like to add peanut butter.
and i ran out of baking cocoa so instead i added a scoop of hot chocolate and a handful of chocolate chips.
It makes a much more gooey brownie, which can be fixed by adding more flour. Unless of course you like it gooey.
Here's my adapted Recipe:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 or 1/2 cup flour (depends on how gooey you want it.)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp - 2 tbsp hot cocoa mix
- 3 Tbsp of water
- 2 Tbsp of vegetable or olive oil.
- small handful of chocolate chips.
- 1 spoonful of peanut butter (optional)
- mix together. zap in microwave for 1 minute 40 seconds.
Try it out and see for yourself. They really are quite addicting.
Monday, July 23, 2012
I need more blogs to follow here on blogger.
I only follow about 4 and not all of them update daily.
So i was just wondering if anyone has any awesome blogs that they love,
or if they are an awesome blog and would like a new follower?
All suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Its been raining and thunder and lightening storming for the last three days.
The thunder scares me, but the lightening is a creepy kind of beautiful.
I love how it lights up the whole sky and makes it this purplish glow.
Today its been kind of sunny, with a just a bit of rain.
Its strange, since its the middle of July.
Bipolar weather at its finest.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
I should've known better.
The ones I like, never really like me back.
I should've known you were too good to be true.
Thanks for losing interest and ignoring me for the past week and a half.
I appreciate it. Not.
the least you could of done is simply tell me that you arent interested anymore.
but no, you just stopped talking and ignored me.
Its okay, one day I'll end up with someone amazing
and I'll run into you while out with him and you'll see how amazing i am,
and you'll regret everything.