Coffee mug brownies are like crack.
ever since i found the recipe on pinterest and tested it, I have been addicted.
It's like i have to have one every night.
I'm probably going to gain like 20lbs.
I've added a few tweaks to it though, because i like to add peanut butter.
and i ran out of baking cocoa so instead i added a scoop of hot chocolate and a handful of chocolate chips.
It makes a much more gooey brownie, which can be fixed by adding more flour. Unless of course you like it gooey.
Here's my adapted Recipe:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 or 1/2 cup flour (depends on how gooey you want it.)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp - 2 tbsp hot cocoa mix
- 3 Tbsp of water
- 2 Tbsp of vegetable or olive oil.
- small handful of chocolate chips.
- 1 spoonful of peanut butter (optional)
- mix together. zap in microwave for 1 minute 40 seconds.
Try it out and see for yourself. They really are quite addicting.