Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Things.


  • Its July and I am in jeans and a sweatshirt. Excuse me Summer but where did you go?
  • Mom bought me a package of cinnamon raisin bagels today. Super dooper love. 
  • I got a new job as a Cashier at Carson's. So happy. Finally some spending money.
  • There always seems to be a Harry Potter movie on. and Yes I always end up watching it.
  • I'm excited to watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics tonight. I hate that the west coast is always the last to watch everything. I wish they would just air a live feed. but sadly they don't.
  • I hate the face time app on my ipod. I wish i could delete it, but sadly its not allowed. However i can disable it so now my niece cant annoy me every five minutes wanting to face time. 
  • I'm just rambling away now. But yea.
  • Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Hashanah, always be happy; my best wishes with you. How did you find Harry potter always in your life? I’m excited to see it in always my real life.

    Halloween Costumes

    ReplyDelete